Thursday, April 02, 2009

30 in 30: Poetry in April

Back from Toronto, a quick stop to tie up what loose ends I can before heading down tomorrow to the Magic Kingdom. Over at Julie Wilson's magnificent Seen Reading she's started her 30 in 30 celebrations, and the archive is up, which promises to be at least as good as the official program.

The whole archive is worth taking a look at, but I'll highlight two: Wayne Clifford, reading from Crazy Jane, and from W.B. Yeats, and Zach Wells's Winter from this fall's Track & Trace, a collection I've just finished reading in ms form, and a damn fine one it'll be.

More to follow over the course of April. But if I were you I'd be bookmarking this one, and checking back daily for what looks set to be a wonderful, wonderful series. My thanks to Julie for doing it.

No comments: