Friday, June 04, 2010

Annabel


In the mail today a treat: a review copy of Kathleen Winter's Annabel. I'm quite excited to dig into this one. A novel by the Metcalf-Rooke Award winning author of boYs, there's been a lot of fabulous pre-publication buzz about this one. Published by Anansi in Canada, it is also set for British publication by Jonathan Cape, and Grove in the States. Though I hate the thought of any of our writers leaving, I'm quite proud of Kathleen's success, and the two of us here at the Bibliomanse this afternoon wish her all the best.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I hope you like the book and am hoping always to remain part of the Biblioasis gang! A dear friend dropped off copies of John Metcalf's "girl in gingham" and "Adult Entertainment" on my doorstep today, so I am digging into those right now!
Kathleen

Bruce Johnson said...

Well deserved Kathleen.